The Better Boltra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can chat about nonsense and not have creepo staff members on your case 24/7.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open RP [Everyone welcome]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MomChatter
THICC BOI
THICC BOI
MomChatter

Character sheet
Name: Wilky
Species/Race: Elf
Class: Sorcerer

Open RP [Everyone welcome] Empty
PostSubject: Open RP [Everyone welcome]   Open RP [Everyone welcome] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 4:51 pm

On a very sad, unventful morning, our hero Sonic the hedgehog sat at the edge of a hill, chili dog in hand, wondering what to do with the rest of his day. He sighed. "I gotta go fast but I want to go slow." He muttered under his breath, taking now a bit of his chili dog and chewing it with glee. As he swallowed, he took a minute to look into the distance. "Where will I find the one I can get up to speed with. My true love." He wondered for a while, swinging his legs as he wallowed on his thoughts. "Bah, it'll never happen. Nobody can catch up to me after all." He shrugs, and takes another an angry bite.
Back to top Go down
Small meat energy
Small meat energy

Open RP [Everyone welcome] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP [Everyone welcome]   Open RP [Everyone welcome] EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 11:14 am

Donkey sobbed to himself quietly in the corner of a tree. "WHY DOES NOBODY LOVE MEEEE!" he yelled to the skies. Dragon had eloped with Fiona somewhere and Shrek was off wallowing in the mud and his broken marriage.

Donkey sniffed a little, and made up his mind. "I need to meet somebody new... Somebody who loves me for me...and has toes. Yes, somebody who has toes and can't accidentally sit on me or light me on fire or..." he trailed off and jumped out of the tree, trotting off across the hills in the hopes of finding somebody new.

He had been trotting for quite a while when he finally came across some life - a blue kind of creature thing that was eating a hotdog angrily.

Donkey, full of hope and dreams, bounded up to the thing crying happily. His first words were "PLEASE CAN I HAVE FOOD I'VE BEEN WALKING ALL DAY PLEASE FEED ME I SWEAR I'LL BE GOOD!"
Back to top Go down

Open RP [Everyone welcome]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Better Boltra :: (placeholder for now) :: Bread Basket-
Jump to: